Affirmation of Baptism
Affirmation of Baptism (or AOB) is our Confirmation program at Faith. Lutherans believe that in baptism parents take the responsibility of bringing up their children in faith.
Confirmation, then, is a 2-year program that teaches our youth the essentials of their faith. At the end of those 2 years they take part in a special service where they affirm that they will carry on with their faith life.
Here are some highlights of AOB at Faith:
- A 2-year program that teaches stories of the Bible, Lutheran theology, and the basics of a Christian faith life.
- Designed for grades 7 & 8.
- A relevant and interactive curriculum to engage the youth.
- Weekly meetings on Sunday mornings at 10am.
- Various events for fellowship.
- Servant projects throughout the year.
- Notes that are taken during worship services.
Come and join us each Sunday for this wonderful program!
If you have any questions please contact Pastor Doug Peterson
Sunday School is for grades 6 and lower and is held at 10:00 am on Sundays from September to May.
During their times in class they will learn the stories of the Bible and have fun with great crafts and interactive activities.
Bring your kids to this wonderful time so they can learn all the stories of their faith taught by wonderful and dedicated teachers from our congregation!
Come and join us!
Need help or more information?
Contact Jordan Leach for more information.
The nursery is available during both worship services for children 5 and under. This is a space where children can learn about God's love in a joyful, fun environment.
If you have any questions you can contact Marcia Boyd or Jordan Leach for more information.