Affirmation of Baptism
Affirmation of Baptism (or AOB for short) is our Confirmation program at Faith. Lutherans believe that in baptism parents take the responsibility of bringing up their children in faith.
Confirmation, then, is a 2-year program that teaches our youth the essentials of their faith. At the end of those 2 years they take part in a special service where they affirm that they will carry on their faith life.
See the attached documents below to be a part of the AOB program here at Faith!
Here are some highlights of AOB at Faith:
- A 2-year program that teaches stories of the Bible, Lutheran theology, and the basics of a Christian faith life.
- Designed for grades 7 & 8.
- A relevant and interactive curriculum to engage the youth.
- Weekly meetings on Sunday Mornings at 10am.
- Various events for fellowship.
- Servant projects throughout the year.
- Notes that are taken during worship services.
Come and join us each Sunday for this wonderful program!
If you have any questions please contact Pastor Doug Peterson.